Your WebManager website will be created using a Theme. This incorporates a page layout, color scheme, and graphical elements which are designed to work together to create a cohesive, professional website.
To navigate to the theme settings, go to Settings -> Website -> Theme.
- Each theme has its own set of available color schemes, which not only change text and background colors but also images and other elements used in the theme.
- Each theme has its own default Home page design.
- When selecting a different theme from your current theme, you can choose whether to:
- Keep your current home page design,
- Use the new theme’s default home page design while keeping any custom HTML you have entered,
- Or use the new theme’s default home page design while discarding any custom HTML you have entered.