The background of the website is what will display behind all of the content on each page.
- The content background is the background color for containers of text.
- If you choose Use Default, the corresponding color for the chosen theme will be used.
- Choosing Solid Color will let you select the color and opacity of the content background.
- If you do not want to use the default background settings for your selected Theme and Color Scheme, you can choose to use a solid color, pattern, or a custom image of your own instead.
- Use the color dialog to select a solid color.
- If you choose to use a Custom Image, this color will also be used if your custom image isn’t large enough to cover the whole window.
- Select a pattern to display as your background.
- These patterns may not work on older browser that do not have modern CSS support.
- WebManager provides a library of images that are available to use as a background.
- Click the dropdown menu next to Library Image to select the image.
- Click View Full Size to see the entire background image enlarged.
- Upload your own custom image to use for your background.
- If your image isn’t large enough to cover the whole window, your chosen Solid Color will be displayed in the areas that aren’t covered.
- With the Position setting, you can apply a Parallax effect to your background image (your background scrolls slower than your page giving it the illusion of depth), stretch your background image to Cover the window, position your image at the Top Left or Center of the window, or Tile your image so it covers the whole window.
- With the Parallax setting, you can control the strength of the effect by selecting a Parallax Speed from 1 to 3.
- The Attachment setting lets you choose whether your background pattern or image (excluding Parallax or Cover) scrolls or remains fixed to the window.