The Valuations tab is accessed from inside vehicles in your Staging or Live inventory, and is used to view BlueBook valuations for the vehicle.
To access the Valuation tab for a vehicle, hover the mouse over Inventory, then click Live. Click the Year/Make/Model of the vehicle, then click the Valuation tab.
- Each book value interface requires a separate additional fee.
- You will only be able to look up book values for interfaces that your account has enabled.
- Vehicle Valuation through this interface is only provided for vehicles with a valid VIN.
- To look up book values for a vehicle, enter a valid VIN, the vehicle’s mileage, and the vehicle’s condition, then click Do Valuation.
- To add vehicles to your Staging inventory, check the box next to the vehicle (or click on the checkbox in the header to select all vehicles on the current screen) and click on the Add to Staging button.
- Any valuations you have run previously will be displayed on this screen for up to 15 days.
- Any valuations older than 15 days will automatically be deleted by the system.