Authorize your Twitter Account
- To post your vehicles to Twitter from AutoManager, you must first authorize AutoManager to make posts on your behalf.
- To do this you will need a Twitter account.
- If you have a Twitter account, click the Authorize Twitter button in the top right of this page.
- Enter your Twitter username and password when prompted.
- Tweet Styles will be used for automatic tweeting of vehicles upon activation.
- They are also used as a base template for on demand tweeting found in Inventory -> Live -> Social Media.
Authorize your YouTube Account
- To authorize your YouTube account, click the Authorize YouTube button on this page.
- When prompted, enter your YouTube account credentials (these may be your Google username and password).
- After you’ve entered your credentials, select the YouTube channel (account) you wish to post to, then click accept to the grant WebManager permission to post on your behalf.
- To revoke authorization, click the revoke authorization button.