The SiriusXM Interface is only available for dealers who are authorized to participate in the SiriusXM Pre-Owned Program and have enabled SiriusXM Integration.
- This page only displays 2005 and newer model year passenger vehicles.
- The SiriusXM column contains a link to the SiriusXM tab of the vehicle Features page.
- It will also display the event reported to SiriusXM, if any.
- These events tell SiriusXM the status of your vehicles and are required for program participation.
- When you add new vehicles to your inventory that have valid ESNs, we will report your inventory data to SiriusXM.
- This event is displayed as VIN Reported in this column, along with the date of the event.
- Other events are vehicle Sales (displayed as Sale Reported), and cancelled vehicle sales (displayed as Cancel Reported).
- A Radio ESN is the Electronic Serial Number of the vehicle’s SiriusXM radio.
- If you have SiriusXM Integration enabled along with the option to Automatically get SiriusXM ESN when vehicles are added to inventory, WebManager will automatically look up the Radio ESN for you as vehicles are added to your inventory, whether they are added manually, uploaded from DeskManager, or imported from a third party.
- If you do not have this option enabled, you can click Get ESN on vehicles that you want to look up the ESN for.
- If the vehicle has a valid ESN it will be displayed in this column.
- If no ESN could be found for the vehicle, it will display Not Valid.
- In order activate the SiriusXM Radio Demo, a vehicle must have a valid ESN, and the vehicle data must be submitted to SiriusXM (inventory data is submitted to SiriusXM nightly.).
- If a vehicle does not have a valid ESN, this column will display N/A. If a vehicle does have a valid ESN, but the vehicle data has not been submitted to SiriusXM yet, this column will display Pending notification….
- Once the vehicle data has been submitted to SiriusXM, this column will display a link to Activate Demo.
- Clicking on this link will send the radio activation signal to the vehicle’s radio.
- In order for your radio to receive the signal, park the vehicle outside with an unobstructed view of the sky and tune the radio to channel 184 for Sirius radios, or channel 1 for XM or SiriusXM radios.
- It may take several minutes before the activation signal is processed and sent to your radio.
- Do not adjust your radio during this process.
- If you do not receive service within 5 minutes, call SiriusXM Dealer Support at 1-800-852-9696.