If a prospect is interested in a vehicle that you don’t carry in your current inventory, you can add a Prospect Inventory Inquiry.
*Note – There can be more than one inquiry for each prospect. Use the arrows to move between inquiries.
- You can specify one or more criteria such as the make, model, color, year, body style, transmission, fuel type, cylinders, vehicle type, and price range.
- When finished, click Save and the inventory inquiry will be listed in the prospect’s Inquiries section.
There are three ways to have the inquiry run:
Automatically after entering a vehicle – If the user’s profile is set to automatically perform an inquiry when a vehicle is entered, the inquiry will be run after the user enters a vehicle that matches.
- To access this setting, click File -> Setup, then in the list on the left click User Security.
- In the list on the right, double click the User profile that you would like to have automatically check inquiries after entering a vehicle.
- Click on the Prospects tab on the right.
- Click the checkbox to enable Auto Lookup inquiries when inventory is modified.