The Prospects tab is where you enter the customer’s or prospect’s general information.
In DeskManager, click the Prospects tab at the top.
To add a new Prospect, click the New button.
The Customer ID is assigned automatically. A user may be selected to reserve this prospect or customer for that specific user. There is also an option to mark a prospect/customer as expired.
- Country: Choose between USA and Canada.
- Date Entered: Hit the drop down to bring up a calendar. You can then choose the date the contact was entered.
- Category: Choose between Prospect and Client.
- Type: Choose between Retail and Wholesale.
- Source: Select the source of this prospect/client from the list. Sources may be added in DeskManager Setup under Deal, then Lead Source.
- Conversation Log : Use this option to enter any conversation you’ve had with the contact.
- Inquiries: Use this option to create inventory inquires. Hit Execute to have the system search your available inventory for this customers vehicle inquiries.