Leases can have default values set for fields that are the same for all new leases.
- You can see your current templates (Default values) on the right hand side.
- If you are a first time user you will not see any entries on this list.
Create a Lease Template
- To create a new template click “New” in the top left.
- It will display the Adding a New Template window.
- This is actually the same window that you will see when you create a new lease contract.
- By entering your default values here, you know what values will be filled in when you create a new contract using this template.
- The fields which are grayed out or are absent, are the fields that you need to specify per contract.
- Please remember to enter a descriptive name on top of the form so you can distinguish between different templates of same profile (Lot#).
- When you are done editing you template you can either click on “Cancel” to exit without saving or click on “Save” to add your new template to program.
- Please click on Save or Cancel to exit out this window.