This article is for DeskManager 11. For DeskManager Online see Inventory Sub-Statuses.
Deal Sub-Statuses allow you to define additional statuses in addition to the predefined statuses.
Deal Sub-Statuses are available in File -> Setup, then expand the Inventory menu, click Inventory Sub-Status.
- This is a table that allows you to define additional statuses in addition to the predefined statuses.
- You can use these additional statuses for reporting purposes.
- To add a substatus, click New in the top left.
- Enter the Description.
- The code cannot be changed.
- Select the color for the substatus by clicking Select…
- Click the color, then click OK.
- Check the box if you would like the substatus to be bold.
- Once done, click Save.