Car Gurus Badge Integration
- The CarGurus Deal Badge allows you to highlight exceptional deals to your customers.
- This badge available in one of two styles that will appear underneath the vehicle price in your inventory list.
- The CarGurus Deal Badge is only available in responsive themes.
- You must have an active inventory export to CarGurus to for the badge to function correctly.
- The price must match the price of the listing on CarGurus.com in order for the badge to load.
Car Gurus Badge Settings
- To enable Car Gurus Deal Badge on your Inventory List, navigate to Settings -> Website -> Inventory List Integrations.
- Check the “Enabled” box and then configure the settings.
- The minimum rating to display determines whether your customers will see Fair deals, Good, deals and Great deals.
- Selecting Good deals will display Great and Good deals.
- Selecting Fair will display all three deal types, while selecting Great will display only Great deals
- The “Vehicle Price to Use” is the price CarGurus will use to evaluate whether your deal is Fair, Good or Great.
- The deal badge comes in one of two styles for you to select.