In this video, we cover how to setup exporting leads from WebManager to CRM. Once this is setup, any new leads in WebManager will be automatically exported to CRM. These leads are easily exported to deals in DeskManager.
- First, go to sellyserver.co and login to the Selly portal.
- On the left at the bottom, click Settings, then click Dealer Settings, then click XML/ADF Lead Email.
- An email address will be displayed, highlight and copy this email address.
- Open a new browser window and go to wm.automanager.com and login to WebManager.
- Navigate to Settings -> Messages -> Notifications.
- At the bottom you will see ‘Auto Lead Data Format (.ADF) Notifications’. Paste the email address that was copied from Selly into the field for ‘Additional email addresses’.
- Check the box to the left of where the email was pasted, which says ‘Additional Addresses’, then click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
- This completes the setup. When a new lead is received in WebManager, it will now be exported to Selly.