In this video, we cover how to setup exporting leads from CRM to WebManager and DeskManager.
Once this is setup, CRM leads are imported from WebManager along with your leads from other sources. Leads in CRM are transferable directly to DeskManager deals.To setup your Selly account with WebManager, first open a new browser window and go to https://www.sellyserver.co and login to Selly, then in the top left corner of the page note the Dealer ID.
- To setup your Selly account with WebManager, first open a new browser window and go to sellyserver.co and login to Selly, then in the top left corner of the page note the Dealer ID.
- In a new window, go to wm.automanager.com and login to your WebManager account.
- Navigate to Settings -> Integrations -> Selly & Website Texting.
- Enter the Dealer ID from Selly in the ‘Dealer ID’ field, then click the checkbox to ‘Enable Integration’ with Selly, then click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
- This completes the Selly Integration.
- Once this has been setup, you are now able to log into Selly and export leads to WebManager, which can then be imported into DeskManager.