CRM Integration must be configured beforehand.
The video above covers step-by-step how to export a lead from CRM, then how to import the lead into DeskManager.
- First, go to sellyserver.co and login to the Selly portal.
- Click on the ‘CLIENTS’ module on the left to load your current clients.
- From the list of clients on the left, select the client you would like to send to DeskManager.
- Open DeskManager, then open the deal that you would like to have the Selly lead entered as the customer, then click on the Customer tab in the deal.
- On the left, click the Prospect List button, a new window will open, towards the top click the Import tab.
- At the bottom of the window, select the ‘As Of’ date when the lead was created (for example, if you want to view a lead entered on 1/1/2016, enter that date and it will show leads from 1/1/2016 to the present date), then click Download Contacts.
- In addition to being added to the deal, the lead will also be added as a prospect in the Prospects tab as soon as the prospect is selected from the list, even if the deal isn’t saved.
- In the Customer tab of a deal, to the left of the customer info you can click the Selly Profile button and it will immediately open a new browser window to view the specific client in the Selly portal.
- The lead has now been sent to DeskManager from Selly.