This screen shows you the forms that are available in your system. You have five choices:
- Local Forms & Contracts (Bank Contracts/DMV Forms/Power of Attorney Forms, etc.)
- Inventory Forms (not available for all states).
- Warranty & Service Contracts
- Buyer’s Guides
Searching for a Form
- Click on the appropriate link (see above) to enter that area of the Forms Library.
- In the Search field, type in a form identifier (the form number, keyword(s), or the form description).
- Click the Reload button to begin a search.
- While reviewing the results, mark the box for any form(s) that match items you will need to print.
- Click the Save & Continue link at the bottom left of the page.
- Repeat steps 1-5 for other form(s) that you need.
- When finished selecting forms, click Exit.
Reset will restore the whole list.
Note that there may be a chance that we may not have a form that you need. If that is the case, give us a call and double-check with us. We may already have that form in the pipeline. If we don’t, one of our representatives will ask you to send it to us. In this situation we will want two originals of the form for our programmers to work with while creating the form in DeskManager.