The Selected Forms List shows you the list of forms that you have selected from the Forms Library.
To locate the Selected Forms List, open a deal, then click the Forms button.
Note that there are different display options (found at the bottom of the page in the center):
- All Forms – This will present the user with a list of all forms that have been selected for use from the forms library by any user.
- My List – This will present the user with a list of forms that were selected from the library by the current user.
- Smart List – The Smart List will filter the list of forms according to settings found in the ‘Edit Form Details’ section and only display forms that are marked to be used with the type of deal currently opened by the user. For more detail on setting up and using the Smart List tool, see the Smart List section below.
Finding a specific Form in the Forms Library
To get to the Forms Library, in the Selected Forms List, click the Forms Library button in the top right.
There are three ways to find forms in the Forms Library. In all cases, you will be using the SEARCH field.
If there are matches, they will be displayed. The best way to find the desired form is to search in the following ways:
- By Description – If you know a keyword (for example, Retail Installment) type it in the Search box then click Search.
- By Form Number – If you know the form number (for example, MV-1), type it in the Search box then click Search.
- By Form Name – When we add a form that you have requested to be programmed into the system, we will call you and give you the form name or ID number (for example CA55307) of your newly added form. Type in this form name or ID number in the Search box and click Search.
Adding new Forms to your Selected Forms list
Once you find the form(s) you are looking for, place a check mark in the box to the right of the form’s sequence number. This will turn the form name bold. Once you are done selecting the forms, click on Save Selections option at the bottom of the forms library page, then click Exit.
Smart Form List Settings, Form Name, and Sequence Number
To change Smart Form List settings, Form Name, or Sequence Number, select the form to edit by clicking the checkbox to the left, then click Manage -> Edit Selected Form.
- To change Smart Forms List settings, mark or unmark the box for the desired deals to show this form in.
- To change the Name (Description) of the form type in the new description.
- To change the Sequence Number of the selected form, enter the new sequence number.
- When you are finished making changes, click on Save.
The Smart List tool was designed to allow users to set parameters for the displaying of forms within the Selected Forms list.
By selecting a form and Manage -> Edit Selected Form, the user can then edit the Smart Form List settings for a specific form.
By marking a box in this section of the editor the user may assign what type of deal the current form will be displayed when the Selected Forms list is opened.
When all boxes are unmarked, or if the last box (Show this form for all types of deals) is marked, the selected form will appear in the list for any deal the user may open. The rest of the boxes can be marked in any combination in order to limit the types of deals in which this form will appear.
The different options are:
- Finance Deals non BHPH – Marking this option will show this form in any Retail deal with third-party financing.
- Finance BHPH Deals – Marking this option will show this form in any In-House or Buy-Here-Pay-Here deal.
- Wholesale Deals – Marking this option will show this for in any Wholesale deal.
- Cash Deals – Marking this option will show this form in any One-Pay or Cash deal.
- Any deal with Warranty – Marking this option will display this form if the current deal includes the sale of a Service Contract or Warranty no matter what the deal type (Retail, BHPH, Wholesale or Cash) may be.
- Any deal with GAP – Marking this option will display this form if the current deal includes the sale of GAP no matter what the deal type (Retail, BHPH, Wholesale or Cash) may be.
- Any deal with Insurance – Marking this option will display this form if the current deal includes the sale of Credit Life, Credit Disability or Vehicle Property insurance of any kind in the deal.
Delete the Selected Forms from the List
To remove a form that is no longer used from the Selected Forms List, mark the check-box next to the form and then click Manage -> Remove Selected Forms.
*Note – This only removes the form from the list. The form will still be available in the Forms Library.
Reporting a problem with Selected Form
If you need a form adjusted in any way (for example, a field is not being added correctly), highlight the form blue by clicking it once, then click Manage -> Report a Bug with Selected Form.
A cover sheet will open. Enter a description of the changes you need here, print it, and fax it to 310-207-4116.
*Note – Please also fax a copy of the form with the corrections circled.
How to Submit Forms to AutoManager
If you need a form programmed into the system you will need to send us two originals in the mail (for the standard forms) or email us (forms@AutoManager.com) the PDF original file that you would like programmed. All form requests are reviewed by the forms department before being approved or denied. There may be a charge for the programming of forms. If there is a charge for a form your account representative will contact you with more information.
We cannot create forms based on copyrighted, scanned, photocopied, or faxed versions of ANY form. If you do send us your forms please include a note telling us you need them programmed into DeskManager. Please include your company name, client ID, address, email address, and phone number in the note. Our address is below:
AutoManager Forms Department
7301 Topanga Canyon Blvd., Suite 200
Canoga Park, CA 91303
Forms are processed in the order that they are received. Generally it takes between two and four weeks for us to create a form once we have it in hand, however this can change depending on the volume of forms we receive. When we have finished creating your form one of our technicians will call you and tell you how get your new form into your DeskManager.