This video explains how to set up Facebook Marketplace in WebManager.
The following section provides instructions for setting up Facebook Marketplace in WebManager
- First, create a Facebook page for your business (if you don’t already have one): https://www.facebook.com/business/learn/set-up-facebook-page
- Log into WebManager and after logging in, hover over Settings > Inventory > then click Facebook Marketplace.
- Once the page loads, click the Authorize Facebook Marketplace button and a series of prompts will open up asking that you give Automanager permissions to Facebook.
- After Authorizing the permissions, you should receive a notification on Facebook asking Automanager Inc. to become a partner on your page.Either go to Facebook or click on the Facebook link on the Facebook Integration page in order to see the notification of this request and then to accept this request.
*Note: This is required for the Facebook Marketplace.
- After accepting the partner request, go back to the Facebook Integration page in WebManager and refresh the page to finalize the set-upNote: Vehicles must have both a description and a price before they can be sent to Facebook Marketplace.