The instructions for exporting from WebManager to an export site are below. Before you can export a vehicle that vehicle MUST be in the Live section on WebManager.
At the top of the page are the global settings for all the exports.
- Here you may set:
- Click the dropdown to choose how to include this description:
Below that on the left hand side you will see a list of all the sites WebManager exports to.
Sites which do not require sign-up with the third party site will be enabled when the enable button is clicked.
If an export site requires a Dealer ID, it will be provided by the site you are trying to export to.
To enter the dealer ID, locate the export site, then click Site Settings, and enter the dealer ID in the space provided.
- If you would like to have individual settings for an export site which are different from the global settings at the top of the page, click Site Settings to the right of the export site.
- These settings are only for the individual export site which was clicked.
- Here you may change the pricing value to export, and whether to use the special price, web description, and/or default description.
- Also note the times for each export site at the bottom; these are the times this export will be sent out.
- The overlay setting lets you choose whether to send photos with overlays to the export site.
- You may also choose whether to send overlays to individual export sites.
- Additionally, you have the option to show the overlay on the first photo only.
From the exports window you will see all of your Live vehicles on the left.
To the right of each vehicle you will see a box for each export site you have set up.
If the box is green that means that the vehicle is selected to go to that export site. If the box is gray that means that the vehicle is NOT selected to go to that export site.
You have the option to view the history of vehicles exported for the past 30 days.