- To create any eBay Motors auction listings using WebManager, you must first authorize WebManager to submit and retrieve auction data from eBay on your behalf.
- To authorize WebManager to create listings for you, click on Update Authorization.
- This will pop up a new window for you to sign in to eBay.
- After entering your login information, read the information regarding authorization, and click on I Agree.
- This will return you to the WebManager control panel, and the eBay settings screen should update to show that you are Authorized.
If you are not already registered as an eBay Motors seller, you will need to create an eBay account, and also register to sell vehicles on eBay Motors.
Local Market Subscription
- You can also manage some other settings that are necessary if you have a Local Market subscription.
- You can specify whether you have an Unlimited subscription or a Small Dealer subscription, which limits you to 40 active Local Marketplace listings at any time.
- You can also choose your listing distance, and enter your Call Bright #, which is a toll-free number that eBay provides to you with your subscription.
For more information about Local Market subscriptions, call eBay at 1-866-322-9227.