DealerSocket Integration with WebManager enables importing contacts from DealerSocket to WebManager, and exporting contacts and sold inventory from WebManager to DealerSocket.
DealerSocket Contacts Import
- To enable importing contacts from DealerSocket, enter the DealerSocket provided Dealer ID into the Dealer ID box, check Enable DealerSocket Contacts Import, and click Save Changes.
- Contacts can then be sent from DealerSocket to WebManager, and will appear in your Active Contacts in WebManager.
- For more information on how to send contacts from DealerSocket, contact DealerSocket.
DealerSocket Sold Inventory Export
- To export contacts from WebManager to DealerSocket, WebManager provides information about your sold inventory along with the buyer details you have entered in WebManager.
- To enable the Sold Inventory export, enter the username and password provided by DealerSocket.
- This export will send only send information regarding vehicles sold in the last 30 days to DealerSocket.
- *Note – Only vehicles that are marked Unpaid or Final are considered Sold. Pending vehicles are not considered sold, and will not be included in this export.