The WebManager Customer Testimonials settings allows you to manage the customer testimonials that will appear on your website when you select the Customer Testimonials element.
- To create a new customer testimonial, click Add New Testimonial.
- Fill in the appropriate information and click Save Changes.
- At a bare minimum, customer testimonials must have a first name and testimonial text.
- Otherwise, fill in as little or as much information as you want to display.
- To edit a testimonial, click on Edit next to the testimonial you would like to edit.
- Make the appropriate changes and click Save Changes.
*Note – Customer testimonials will not appear on your website until you have added the customer testimonials element to a page found when you hover the mouse over Settings, Website, then click Pages, then check the box next to Customer Testimonials and click Save changes.