The Credit History is a list of the times a credit report was pulled for a specific customer and saved in the system.
From here click View Report to review the previously saved report.
- The Reference # field may be used if you are reviewing a previously pulled credit report depending on the reporting agency.
- The Report On field is required. Choose either Individual or Joint.
- Enter as much information as possible for the borrower and if necessary the co-borrower.
- Scan – Where available, you can scan a person’s driver’s license and his/her information will be substituted into the Borrower fields.
- Save – This saves this information you entered.
- Save & Exit – This saves the information you entered and exits the screen.
- Submit – This submits the information to the credit agency. Within a few minutes, you will get the credit report.
- Exit – Exits this screen.
The Open button performs the same action as a double click, it will open the highlighted history item.
Reload will refresh this page and Exit will close the page.