How to Access ePay Balance
To check or reload your AutoManager ePay balance from DeskManager Online, click Settings.
Then click ePay Balance to view your current balance.
To add funds to this balance, click Add Funds.
You’ll be prompted to log into WebManager. If you created or linked a DeskManager Online account to WebManager, you can log in with your DeskManager Online credentials.
If you haven’t already linked your DeskManager Online account to WebManager, read our article here:
How to Save Cards
To add funds, we will first need a form of payment.
- To navigate to Saved Cards, hover over Settings, then hover over Account, then click Payment Information.
- Clicking “Add Saved Card” will open a new page where you may enter the information for a card you would like us to keep on file for your account.
- The gray box in the top right hand corner of the page displays various information such as:
- If you wish to remove a card, click the “Delete” button to the right of the card on the list.
How to Reload ePay Balance
Auto Re-charge is an optional feature that will automatically charge a specific amount to a Saved Card when your funds dip below a specified amount.
- The options for the recharge threshold range from $50 - $500.
- The recharge amount has a range of $50 - $1,000.
- An email notification for a re-charge will be sent to the address entered in the field below the recharge amount.
Balance Alerts are an optional feature that will notify you when your funds dip below a specified amount, ranging from $50 - $500.
An email notification will be sent to the email address entered in the field below the specified amount.