The Active Contacts screen contains any contacts in your account that you have not archived or deleted yet.
- Contacts that you have not viewed yet will be highlighted, and will display a closed envelope ( ).
- Contacts that you have viewed will display an opened envelope ( ).
- You can tag contacts for various actions by checking the box at the beginning of the contact row, or clicking on Check All to select all contacts on the page.
- Click on High Priority to mark tagged contacts visually distinctive, or click on Low Priority to remove the mark.
- Click on Archive if you want to archive contacts and be able to refer to them later.
- Click on Delete to permanently remove selected contacts from the system.
- To view a Contact, click on the Contact Subject or the Last Note text when the you move your mouse over a contact and the row expands.